Randy Fenoli is coming to Mon Amie Bridal Salon with his new 2018 bridal collection August 4th, 5th, and 6th!
It’s finally here! Although it’s far from his first time designing wedding dresses, Randy Fenoli is thrilled to debut his namesake collection, Randy Fenoli Bridal. “My collection features dresses with exquisite couture details, luxe embroidery, delicate laces, flattering silhouettes and impeccable fit,” Fenoli says of his versatile series of eye-catching gowns. – The Knot
HOW TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS
APPOINTMENTS WILL GO LIVE FRIDAY 6/23
- Appointments are to be made online and NOT over the phone
- Head to our website www.monamie.com and click on the “Randy Fenoli Trunk Show” tab
- Dates and times will be presented where you can choose when you wish to make your appointment time
- There is a $100 deposit that is due when booking the appointment. This deposit will apply towards the deposit of your bridal gown ONLY.
- Limit 1 appointment slot per group
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellation in order to have your $100 deposit refunded.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- The bride is only allowed to have 4 additional people with her to the appointment.
- Maximum of 90 minutes per appointment
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
“As the most trusted source in the Bridal Industry, it is Randy Fenoli’s mission to “Educate, Elevate, and Empower” every bride to choose the most important dress in her life and all women to realize their own personal beauty. Today as the star of TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress”, “Big Bliss”, “Randy Knows Best”, “Randy to the Rescue”, and “Say Yes to the Dress Benelux”, Randy is seen by millions of viewers each week in approximately 150 countries. With a philosophy that no matter what her size, age or shape, EVERY woman is beautiful, Randy seems able to overcome any challenge.” – randyfenolibridal.com
There’s a shape and style for every beautiful bride in Fenoli’s collection. A scoop-neck sheath with allover floral appliqués? Check. A sleek Mikado silk ball gown with a Audrey Hepburn–inspired neckline? Absolutely. “The collection’s inspiration is the real brides who deserve to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day. My premiere collection captures the diverse tastes of today’s bride, whether she wants to look romantic, chic, bohemian, sexy, ethereal, traditional or transform into a princess,” the designer says.
Pricing for Randy Fenoli’s debut bridal collection ranges from $1800-$4000.