Looking for some fun bridal shower games to play with the couple? Look no further! Here are some of our favorite games to play that are sure to have everyone laughing.
- Bride or Groom? Bride or Bride? Groom or Groom? In this game, you ask the couple each different questions and they answer who they think is more likely to do said action. Example: Who is more organized? The couple will answer the question secretly while the guests also write down their answers! It’s always fun to see what everyone is thinking.
- Drink If…. This game you could save for the bachelorette party if you wanted to make an XXX version… But either way, this game is guaranteed to be a hit! It’s basically a game of “Would you rather” and if you have some said statement, you take a drink of your choice! Example: Drink if you are related to the couple
- Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Guests divide into teams of three or four. One member of each team is the model; the others construct a wedding dress using toilet paper. The models strut; the bride picks her favorite look.
- Couple Trivia Collect interesting—or ridiculous!—information about the couple, then ask guests to guess the answers to your questions. Questions can range from easy for fewer points to hard for more points. It’s a fun way to get to know the couple more!
- Who’s memory? There are a lot of treasured memories within a room of BFFs. Have everyone write down a favorite memory between themselves and the bride. Put the memories in a basket and have the bride read them aloud. Then, the guests can guess who each memory belongs to.